Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brewer Family l Utah Family Photography

This is a friend of mine from high school that I played some basketball with. But more recently I have been lucky enough to spend more time with her as she does my hair. That's right, Kelsey is an AMAZING hair stylist! Every time she has done my hair she has totally known what she is doing and I have loved the results. I totally trust her with my hair! If anyone is looking for a great hair stylist I totally suggest giving her a call, you will be in great hands! She works at Foxi Hair Salon in Midvale and you can call her at 801-638-2164 to make an appointment.
This session was a lot of fun! I just love all of these cute little families I have been able to take pictures of lately. And this family is as gorgeous as they come. Thanks for letting me take these for you. Enjoy your sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment