Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Talysa Bridals

This is one of my good friends I grew up with. I have known Talysa since we were 3 and I just love her to death! She has been through so much and she is seriously so amazing! I am not even done editing this gorgeous girl's pictures and I already have a ton I want to post! So don't be surprised if I end up posting even more later on. Here is a sneak peek though for you my dear, and yes there are a ton because I just can't narrow down! I am so excited for your wedding in March!
 I had to start with the picture I think is my favorite from the whole session. Talk about drop dead gorgeous!!! I usually like color pictures better than black and white but there are so many from this session that I am absolutely loving the black and white versions!
 Yes, her eyes are seriously this stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment