Monday, October 24, 2011

Craw Family

This is my beautiful cousin and her adorable family. The leaves are gorgeous right now so on Saturday we went up to get some family pics. Here's your sneak peek, I hope you like them! Thanks so much for letting me take them for you, it was really fun to see you!
I always love how the little ones want nothing to do with the camera until you are trying to take pictures of someone else. He kept walking up to me when I was trying to take pictures of his mom and sister. Turned out to be a cute picture though!
 



2 comments:

  1. Oh.My.GOSH!! I LOVE THEM!! They are so good! (And not just because they're of us!) ;) Thank you a million times over! Still squealing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am friends with Jenn and they are sooo great nice job!

    ReplyDelete